Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back in the saddle again!

Good grief. I've beaten my own record for not posting to the blog.

It's been an extremely busy start to the school year, starting with the birth of my daughter. Lena Elise was born on August 8, and is growing like a weed. Needless to say, my time has gone into other, more diaper and bottle-related activities.

But we're back. And I've got a lot of exciting items to share. But I want this year to be different. I want to hear from you. A blog is not supposed to have only one voice. I want to learn from you and get your feedback and input on the items that are posted. We're going to find out what you are doing with the training that you're receiving - how you're implementing it in your classrooms, what went well, what flopped, and what you would do differently. And I'm going to throw some prizes in the mix to whet everyone's appetite.

So buckle up and let's ride!

No comments: