Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Very Merry Christmas to You!

Not that I've been posting a lot lately, but there may not be much in the way of new posts until after January 9. I'm taking a couple of weeks off, and I'm going to try to stay out of the office :)

But before I go, I thought I'd post my adapted Christmas tree. I have put this up each year and it's been a hit at the office.




I've woven AbleNet Spec Switches throughout the tree, and then recorded Christmas songs into a SpeakEasy, which is also made by AbleNet. (This isn't an AbleNet commercial, but their equipment has worked very well for this purpose.)

Add some lights and some garland, and voila! When you press a switch, a Christmas song plays.

So let's get creative. What ideas do you have for making adaptations for the holidays? Post them by adding a comment below.

No comments: